Comprehensive Medical Expenses Insurance plans.
Enjoy reliable insurance at a favourable price.
Medical Expenses Insurance.
Payment of expenses relating to hospitalisation at a hospital or clinic as an internal patient after an accident or illness.
- Accommodation expenses at a hospital or clinic
- Various hospitalisation expenses (medicine, cardiograms, laboratory or x-ray examinations, physiotherapy, services of an attending doctor, surgeon's expenses)
- Birth benefit
- Cover of remains transfer expenses
- Additional cover for out-of-hospital care
Persons (employers) who employ housemaids and foreign workers (aged 18 - 60).
- Meeting a contractual obligation that someone may undertake as an employer.
- Replenishment of the income which may be lost after an accident or illness.
- Comprehensive Plans.
- Reliable Insurance.
- Fast Service.
Medical Expenses Insurance offers replacement of income lost following and accident or illness.