Comprehensive Medical Expenses Insurance schemes
Enjoy reliable insurance at a favorable price
Medical Expenses Insurance
Payment of expenses relating to hospitalization at a hospital or clinic as an internal patient after an accident or illness.
- accommodation expenses at a hospital or clinic
- various hospitalisation expenses (medicine, cardiograms, laboratory or x-ray examinations, physiotherapy, services of an attending doctor, surgeon's expenses)
- birth benefit
- cover of remains transfer expenses
- additional cover for out-of-hospital care
Persons (employers) who employ housemaids and foreign workers (aged 18 - 60).
- Meeting a contractual obligation that someone may undertake as an employer.
- Replenishment of the income which may be lost after an accident or illness.
- Comprehensive Plans.
- Reliable Insurance.
- Fast Service.
Medical Expenses Insurance provides replacement of income lost following an accident or illness.